The Langley Curling Centre welcomes all inquiries for school bookings. We would like to be able to fulfill your time frames and requests. Curling is a sport for life, and no one forgets their curling experiences, so we want to welcome your group.
Curling School Bookings are approved based on the availability of required coaches. The safety of the attendees, as well as the protection of our ice and equipment and a good experience, is our priority. Once you have chosen a date, your approved ice booking and insurance/deposit requirements are forwarded to the Township of Langley for payment. The Equipment Rental and Coaching Fees are paid to the Curling Centre.
- School groups are booked in 90-minute increments to a maximum of two bookings per class.
- Teachers are required to assist with managing behaviour and are required to be on the ice.
- Coaches are 100% supported to move misbehaving students from the ice surface to sit inside.
- Volunteer parents are encouraged to be on the cold side of the glass.
Rates - Township of Langley
- Ice Bookings are by the sheet and by the hour. Maximum 8 children per sheet. We have 6 sheets.
- Our maximum number of people on the ice is 48.
- Ice Rental rates are per sheet/hour determined by the TOL.
- Insurance and Deposit rates are confirmed by the TOL.
Rates - Langley Curling Club
- Rental Equipment $3.00 per curler
- Coaches $25.00/hour per sheet
- Mondays between 12:00pm and 3:00pm
- Booked as a 90-minute session
- Dates are first come, first served and not always available based on prior commitments.
Food and Beverage
No outside food or beverage is allowed at the George Preston Recreation Centre.